Just to let you know...

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hello! 


A very short blog just to let you know all is ok! I had a lovely holiday at Centre Parcs and then in New York! An amazing 5 year anniversary. However I struggled a lot with pain and fatigue while in New York and I think the last few weeks of packing, travel, hospital appointments, cake work, singing practise etc has just worn me out completely. 
I'm really tired and struggling to get things done so I promise lots of blogs are on the way but bear with me getting them up. 

Thank you! Hope all of you are well and enjoying the gorgeous Autmn weather. Xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey,
    You have been a strong girl.Despite the weakness,you have smiled and shoved it off and chose to live the life brilliantly by participating in a lot of activities.You are truly a superhero.Cheers.
    click here

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe