Awareness Work

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

After going on the transplant waiting list I was desperate to gain some control over my sitaution. I decided that I wanted to use my voice for as long as I could to speak out and raise awareness of organ donation. Below are links to some of the pieces I have done, hope to update this page with some older scanned articles and new ones too!

I am a patient ambassador for the transplant charity LLTGL helping to raise awareness of transplantation in the UK. Please check them out!

LBC Interview
http://audioboo.fm/boos/260968-lbc-interview

Sunday Times Magazine Copyright: Caroline Scott for the Sunday Times Magazine.

BBC News Interview "I'm not ready for my life to be over"

Guardian Article November 2009


Daily Mail Article July 2010


A Day in my Life - CF Trust


Tesco Magazine <

Metro article 2008

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe